With the novel coronavirus outbreak, frequent cleaning and disinfecting your home is vital for keeping you and your family safe and virus-free.
While human transmission of COVID-19 poses a much greater risk than surface transmission, the CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting all touch surfaces at least once a day, even if you don’t leave your home. That’s because anytime items or people come in and out of your house, there’s a possibility of exposure.
Here are a few great ways to make sure you’re properly cleaning and disinfecting your home to stay as germ-free as possible.
Home Cleaning Tips
- How to Clean: Tips for Keeping Your Home Healthy
- Healthy Home Checklist: A 7-step plan
- COVID-19: How to Clean Your Home Effectively
Home Disinfecting Tips
- How to Disinfect Your Home During COVID-19
- Speed-Cleaning to Kill Household Germs
- Guide: Disinfecting Your Home During the Coronavirus
- How to Disinfect Every Room in Your House
Social Distancing Tips
- Guidance and Tips for Tribal Community Living During COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Social Distancing With Children
- COVID-19 Quarantine, Self-Isolation, and Social Distancing
- Prevention and Social Distancing Advice